13 January 2013

more purses

I've never sewn oilcloth so gave it a go today and made myself a new toiletry bag following a tutorial on Sew Delicious.  I made a couple of changes and it still turned out and fits everything that needs to go in it, apologies for yet another terrible photo.



I also finished another Nicole Mallalieu clasp purse for a gift, it is more Tokyo fabric and looks like a scene from Central Park, New York.  It's lined with some obligatory polka dot fabric.


Finally, I got as far as cutting out some fabric for another bag gift, I won't take a photo of the final as I've made a couple before.  It's a Nicole Mallalieu hobo bag.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that clasp purse is so so gorgeous! How did you go with the oil cloth? It always seems to stick a bit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One guess who the clasp purse is for. The oilcloth wasn't too bad, I made the stitch length longer and did have to do a bit of pulling. And the top stitching isn't very neat, I'll have to practice.

    ReplyDelete