18 November 2012

a tiny bit of sewing and gardening

Another week has passed with lots of thinking about doing things but not actually getting anything done.  But I did have a couple of lovely days in Sydney visiting a friend and her new, very sweet baby. 

I made another Nicole Mallalieu bag, the pattern is 'Hobo' - love that name.   This bag is for a friend because I was sick of the one she was using (another bag I made).  I really do have a problem with polka dots, I love them.  I lined it with some red poplin, the photo didn't turn out too well of that. 


And there was a small harvest from my garden, a crop of turnips.  Not so sure what I'll be making with them, someone suggested Cornish pasties.  Yum.



1 comment:

  1. I love that new spotty bag! I can't wait to see what classes Nicole M will do at Addicted to Fabric next year. I had such a good time at her class this year that I'm definitely booking in for more. Yay to turnips... but no idea what to eat them with :)

    ReplyDelete